Now Available: Recording of 'Second Pandemic of Mental Health' Webinar
A recording of "The Second Pandemic of Mental Health: An Expert Panel Discussion" is now available for viewing.
The program, hosted by nView Health, brought together behavioral health experts for a frank discussion about challenges and opportunities around mental health. The panelists were Dr. Hansa Bhargava, Dr. Josh Spitalnick, and Sherry Farrugia.
The program was moderated by Dr. Tom Young, a board-certified family physician, and chief medical officer and founder of nView. nView is a provider of evidence-based behavioral health screening, assessment, and monitoring solutions.
Topics covered during the one-hour program included the following:
- Pandemic's impact on the mental health of patients, co-workers, children and adolescents, and underserved communities
- Challenges of addressing mental health for healthcare professionals
- Unique issues mental health professionals face in diagnosing patients
- Ways healthcare providers can more effectively meet the growing need for better mental healthcare
- Steps healthcare providers can take to help them begin to fix the broken mental health system
- Role technology should play in accelerating progress
- Key considerations for providers as they research technology options
To access the program's recording, click here.